Non-Degree Applications

Non-Degree Application

Who should use this application?

Graduate level courses:

If you possess a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution, it is possible to pursue enrollment in graduate and undergraduate level courses on a non-degree basis, in one of the following categories:

  • Graduate Credit - A student earning graduate credits to apply toward a master's degree, certification, or certificate program.
  • Permanent Certification - A currently certified educator earning credits toward requirements for permanent teacher certification (Instructional II).
  • Transient - A student earning credits for transfer to another institution.
  • Professional Development - A student earning graduate and/or undergraduate credits for self-improvement and professional development.


Undergraduate level courses
  • are currently enrolled as a degree seeking student at another college or university
  • want to take fewer than 12 credits per semester
  • are not seeking a degree from Millersville